Registration Process For NIELIT is very Easy.
- Candidate can apply online registration for any course (O/A/B/C) level from NIELIT website www.nielit.gov.in Home Page through Online Services or http://student.nielit.gov.in through Apply Online option.
- After filling Registration Form, he can submit and verify details and then final submit the application.
- After the final submit of an application, the payment can be done through the payment options (CSC-SPV/Online) by the candidate himself / herself or by Accredited Institute.
For Institutes candidates:
After the final submission of an application, the Institute will verify the candidates by selecting one Level at a time using their Login id and Passwords. Pay Registration Fess through Online Payment Option for one or multiple candidates (if payment option selected is 'Accredited Institute') Online Dispatch the registration application forms to NIELIT.
- Candidate application is considered valid only if the application fee is paid and application is full in all respects regarding documents, registration fee, verification & online dispatch of registration form by accredited institute, otherwise application will be rejected or not consider for Registration.
- During the filling of Online Registration Application Form, the AADHAAR
details will be captured. In absence of AADHAAR, the candidate will be
required to submit/upload any of the following official ID..
- Enrolment No. of UIDAI (EID)
- Bank A/c (Passbook with Photo)
- PAN Card
- Valid Passport
- Valid Driving License
- Valid Photo ID Card of Student Issued by School/College Authority
- Candidate need not to send any documentary proof to NIELIT HQ in support of the information provided online in Online Registration Application Form.